What's new
What's new

RFQ Firearms Muzzle Device

Brodyseng&mfg

Plastic
Hi All,

I am seeking some help in machining a 2-piece muzzle device for rifles. The product is patent pending, so no NDA is needed. I am having a very hard time finding someone who is willing to do firearms parts, has the right machine, and would be able to deliver in the near future. I am hesitant to share the prints online. Instead, please message me if you would like to quote, including the company you represent, and I will send you the prints.

The material is grade 5 titanium. Ideally they would be made on a 5-axis mill and 3D milled, or on a turnmilling platform. A swiss machine with a b-axis and live tooling would be ideal for high volume production. You guys would know best once you see the drawings, but I wanted to give a little bit of an input so you don't waste your time if you don't have the capability.

I will ask for the quote to be for a qty 1, 5, 20, and 100.

This is my first post, so let my know if there is anything I need to add.

Thanks,
Brody

Contact Baiar industries in Columbia Falls, MT. I no longer work there; however, he has done and still does machine a number of firearms components. He has a y axis lathe and several 4th axis mills.

Brody,

Let me know if you are still looking for a shop to quote this for you. We have experience making different firearms devices, from muzzles to recoil tubes to lowers. We have tons of mills with 4th axis's and lathes with live tooling. I think we could potentially help you out.

Thanks

Josh
PDQ Marlin MFG

Brody,

Let me know if you are still looking for a shop to quote this for you. We have experience making different firearms devices, from muzzles to recoil tubes to lowers. We have tons of mills with 4th axis's and lathes with live tooling. I think we could potentially help you out.

Thanks

Josh
PDQ Marlin MFG

I am still looking for quotes. I just sent you an email.

Back