What's new
What's new

RFQ - High precision brass fixture

sawyervilla

Plastic
Hello,

Small start up semiconductor industry company in San Diego. Currently in need of a some high precision brass fixtures which will be used with coax cables and ultra-delicate RF components.

We will need a variety of parts VERY similar to the part attached. Looking to get some quotes on this part, for quantity 30, 60, and 120. Once we find a

material: 360 brass (we can provide material if convenient)

The drawing calls out for the use of the 01-104 STEP DRILL KIT. Attached to this email is the instructions for using the step drill kit. We will be providing this step drill kit. ( alternatively, if you can achieve the same tolerances using your mill then that is also an option, and would likely save us money - the step drill kit sells for $650 ea from Anritsu )

Our company is ramping up for a large contract, and we will likely need more similar machine work in the future. However, we are still a small company and don't have a large budget like a typical DoD or Semiconductor companies.

Link to drawing, STEP file, and instructions for the step drill kit on my Dropbox:
Dropbox - RFQ Practical Machinist - Simplify your life

Thank you :)

Would you be willing to e-mail us at [email protected] so that we can have access to your drawings. I know you provided the drop-box, but sometimes it just doesn't want to open.

Regards,

Jason

Hello,

Small start up semiconductor industry company in San Diego. Currently in need of a some high precision brass fixtures which will be used with coax cables and ultra-delicate RF components.

We will need a variety of parts VERY similar to the part attached. Looking to get some quotes on this part, for quantity 30, 60, and 120. Once we find a

material: 360 brass (we can provide material if convenient)

The drawing calls out for the use of the 01-104 STEP DRILL KIT. Attached to this email is the instructions for using the step drill kit. We will be providing this step drill kit. ( alternatively, if you can achieve the same tolerances using your mill then that is also an option, and would likely save us money - the step drill kit sells for $650 ea from Anritsu )

Our company is ramping up for a large contract, and we will likely need more similar machine work in the future. However, we are still a small company and don't have a large budget like a typical DoD or Semiconductor companies.

Link to drawing, STEP file, and instructions for the step drill kit on my Dropbox:
Dropbox - RFQ Practical Machinist - Simplify your life

Thank you :)

I can make these easily for you and funny enough am 1 block from Anritzu. ;)

Shoot me an email
[email protected]

I want a quote on this print. In the event that your provided quote (for quantity 120, 60, and 30) is desirable, I'll send the full quote via email

Thanks

Please email me your contact info so I may submit a quote. My email is [email protected] or phone number is 443-924-9446. I have a ROM quote with supplying material and without.

Thank you
Fred

Back