What's new
What's new

RFQ - Immediate need for another fixture/prototype shop.

huskermcdoogle

Stainless
Hey guys,

If I had the equipment, tooling, and time I would make these myself, but unfortunately I don't have any of them. But we do have a small budget for these parts :).

Anyway, all of my normal channels are busy, so it's time to try and branch out.

I have three parts I need to have made and shipped to me within the next few weeks, I don't care where you are, but I'd like to keep it in the US to make shipping easier and faster.

Part solids and drawings are here: Dropbox - RFQ_Docs.zip

Please PM me for contact info if you are interested.

Husker

I have had a few people respond via pm interested in quoting, but still haven't received a quote.

I will have more parts, some simpler, some more involved coming in the next few weeks.

Hey guys, due to time constraints I have selected a vendor and placed an order with them. Thank you to those that took the time to bid the parts. Most were pretty consistent with each other, the range was $600-$2600 complete. 2 - 4 weeks lead. I picked a middle of the road bid mostly due to lead time, and it's pricing consistency with a local shop that has made similar parts before. One the $600 end of things, I am afraid any shop would be undercutting themselves a little too much.

Thanks again, and I will consider some of you folks on future projects.

Thanks,

Husker

Back