What's new
What's new

RFQ: lead screw nuts

Mootsman

Plastic
Hello all.

I'm looking for someone to make a couple of cross slide feed screw nuts out of 932 Bronze.

I've reached out to some online machine shops but both have refused to quote on acme threads.

I have a dimensioned CAD file for the lead screw nuts. I'll also need a new acme screw modified on the ends. I can purchase that and send it your way in advance for machining.

Thanks in advance for considering this and let me know if you would like to see the dwg file. I could also send a pdf.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks
Hobbs

Hello all.

I'm looking for someone to make a couple of cross slide feed screw nuts out of 932 Bronze.

I've reached out to some online machine shops but both have refused to quote on acme threads.

I have a dimensioned CAD file for the lead screw nuts. I'll also need a new acme screw modified on the ends. I can purchase that and send it your way in advance for machining.

Thanks in advance for considering this and let me know if you would like to see the dwg file. I could also send a pdf.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks
Hobbs

What size is the thread and length of the nut? Curious if this is a single point/threadmill job or strictly a tap job.

Back