What's new
What's new

RfQ Low/MidVolume small dia b-348 lathe parts

B-348only

Plastic
Hello all,

Joined this forum to get an RfQ, I've been amazed at the level of knowledge that's been freely offered. Thank you in advance for your time.

I own a small parts company that deals specifically in turned and milled titanium parts. My current machinist is slacking on tolerances and taking advantage of my situation, and I'm ready to move on to a new shop.

Needing quotes for a small two piece set, made out of grade 2 titanium. The smaller piece has an ID that matches the OD of the longer piece. Looking to get quoted in the volume of 500/1000/2500 units (two pieces per unit), timely but not immediate.

I can provide drawings, would prefer to not have them public. Thank you very much.

Can you PLZ advise in your post as to what "small" means to you? For some (you know of whom I speak :stirthepot:) small would be 10,000# and 64" diameter. For others, small is .02" OD.

Regards.

Mike

Sorry about that! The longest part is .840", and the max od is 13mm, thank you!

Last edited:
Hello all,

Joined this forum to get an RfQ, I've been amazed at the level of knowledge that's been freely offered. Thank you in advance for your time.

I own a small parts company that deals specifically in turned and milled titanium parts. My current machinist is slacking on tolerances and taking advantage of my situation, and I'm ready to move on to a new shop.

Needing quotes for a small two piece set, made out of grade 2 titanium. The smaller piece has an ID that matches the OD of the longer piece. Looking to get quoted in the volume of 500/1000/2500 units (two pieces per unit), timely but not immediate.

I can provide drawings, would prefer to not have them public. Thank you very much.

Would like to Quote [email protected]
Thank You and Hppy New Year!

Hello all,

please send the info to [email protected]. I have a cnc lathe with bar feeder.

Back