What's new
What's new

RFQ for Low Volume Aluminum and Stainless parts

newtonsapple

Hot Rolled
I am looking for a shop or two that would like to run a variety of low volume parts mostly in aluminum and some stainless (303, 304, 17-4). These are mostly tooling for medical device manufacturing and testing. Quantities are 1-10pcs. We are a small company located north of Boston, MA so being local would be a plus. Quick turn around is important. Something like 2 weeks standard lead with options to rush parts would be ideal.

The current parts are shown here. This is left/right pair with half a tapered bore in each part. Size is roughly 1"x1"x.8". Tolerances on the cylindrical portions of the bore are +/-.002". The bore needs to align between the two halves better than .002". You may run them as marked matched pair. I am looking 3 pairs.
Dies.jpg

PM and I can email prints.

I've got about 10 similar size/volume parts in the pipeline over the next few weeks.

I am looking for a shop or two that would like to run a variety of low volume parts mostly in aluminum and some stainless (303, 304, 17-4). These are mostly tooling for medical device manufacturing and testing. Quantities are 1-10pcs. We are a small company located north of Boston, MA so being local would be a plus. Quick turn around is important. Something like 2 weeks standard lead with options to rush parts would be ideal.

The current parts are shown here. This is left/right pair with half a tapered bore in each part. Size is roughly 1"x1"x.8". Tolerances on the cylindrical portions of the bore are +/-.002". The bore needs to align between the two halves better than .002". You may run them as marked matched pair. I am looking 3 pairs.
View attachment 301300

PM and I can email prints.

I've got about 10 similar size/volume parts in the pipeline over the next few weeks.
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back