What's new
What's new

RFQ - Machined 6061-T6 spacers. Qty 8. Cartoons included.

Dave_C

Cast Iron
Please quote Qty 4 and Qty 8

3D step and DWG file available. PM me your email address and I'll send them.

SD_SPACER.jpgSD_spacer_cartoon.jpg

Can't PM on mobile...

Mind sending to crosshatchengineering at gmail.com

Regards,

Jason

Is all you do is poach work here on PM?:rolleyes5: I think all 15 of you post have been solely to try to get work here........................:toetap:

All I now is if I post work here, I sure the heck wouldn't be sending it off to who knows where on the interweb to the cheapest/most eager place around.............

Is all you do is poach work here on PM?:rolleyes5: I think all 15 of you post have been solely to try to get work here........................:toetap:

All I now is if I post work here, I sure the heck wouldn't be sending it off to who knows where on the interweb to the cheapest/most eager place around.............

Sorry you feel this way. I have been meaning for other posts, the internet is used to connect with people. My actions are geared towards connecting with people and making hardware.

Kind Regards,

Jason

Sorry you feel this way. I have been meaning for other posts, the internet is used to connect with people. My actions are geared towards connecting with people and making hardware.

Kind Regards,

Jason

I don't "feel" any certain way.............just stating the facts..........................:rolleyes5:

All take an no give:wrong:.....good job buddy..............if you want to connect with people, get out and pound the pavement and make those connections..............or actually contribute to PM ........................

I don't "feel" any certain way.............just stating the facts..........................:rolleyes5:

All take an no give:wrong:.....good job buddy..............if you want to connect with people, get out and pound the pavement and make those connections..............or actually contribute to PM ........................

Looks like somebody got her butt hurt.....

Dave_C is just trying to get some parts made and should not have to be subjected to such immature drama.

However Dave_C may want to take the whimpering into account. If someone gives you stank during the RFQ process, imagine what you may have to deal with actually working with them.....

Please quote Qty 4 and Qty 8

3D step and DWG file available. PM me your email address and I'll send them.

View attachment 247521View attachment 247522

No trying to be mean, but would be very expensive
for a machine shop to set-up for one set of wheel spacers,
those can be find all over, real cheap.
my place at one time made those and had to quit because was
working for free,just google and you going to be bombarded
with wheel spacers,adapters, etc. at very low prices.

Looks like somebody got her butt hurt.....

Dave_C is just trying to get some parts made and should not have to be subjected to such immature drama.

However Dave_C may want to take the whimpering into account. If someone gives you stank during the RFQ process, imagine what you may have to deal with actually working with them.....

Well let me tell ya Rusty Shackles..............I don't really quote work here on PM. I do post RFQs once in a while.............. And since you're a noob, Mr Big One Post, you might be not able to grasp it, but.................kinda a tight knit group here on PM..............We actually want people to post and contribute to the forum rather than just take......................same over on the For Sale Forums..............if all you do is sell, you'll catch flak...........................

Well let me tell ya Rusty Shackles..............I don't really quote work here on PM. I do post RFQs once in a while.............. And since you're a noob, Mr Big One Post, you might be not able to grasp it, but.................kinda a tight knit group here on PM..............We actually want people to post and contribute to the forum rather than just take......................same over on the For Sale Forums..............if all you do is sell, you'll catch flak...........................

Ok David n, you strike me as one of those gotta have the last word types..... So here ya go, have that last word by answering these two questions.
1) How many contributions are required to post an RFQ?
2) How many contributions are required to buy something from someone on this forum?

Just want to make sure I feel welcomed doing either of these.....

On a wild guess Crosshatch is a middleman who outsources to China and Shackleford is Crosshatch. Why would Shackleford sign up to make their first post in this thread, other than the reason I stated? If Crosshatch and Shakleford are not the same person you may chop my nuts off with a dull rusty knife.

Ouch. I don't outsource, I spent the last 15 years of my life building up my capabilities so that I can manufacture hardware in the USA. I also don't have time nor the energy to create false accounts and banter on the forums.

I have been a longtime member at CNC Zone with thousands of posts, I hope I can contribute more to PM by posting in the forums in the near future.

I'm here to connect, in a respectful and mature manner.

Regards,

Jason

Ouch. I don't outsource, I spent the last 15 years of my life building up my capabilities so that I can manufacture hardware in the USA. I also don't have time nor the energy to create false accounts and banter on the forums.

I have been a longtime member at CNC Zone with thousands of posts, I hope I can contribute more to PM by posting in the forums in the near future.

Regards,

Jason

If you do not outsource why do you not provide a physical address on your website? You also respond to every RFQ quote between here and CNC Zone. Either you have a huge shop or you are a middleman, stop lying.

On a wild guess Crosshatch is a middleman who outsources to China and Shackleford is Crosshatch. Why would Shackleford sign up to make their first post in this thread, other than the reason I stated? If Crosshatch and Shakleford are not the same person you may chop my nuts off with a dull rusty knife.

I am in no way associated with Crosshatch, so it's off with the raisens......

Regards,

Jason

Don't care if you are a founding member over at the Zone.....................Just join in here................not sure why that seems so hard...................lots to learn and most everyone has something to offer................

Back