What's new
What's new

RFQ - Prototypes needed.

MHSR130

Plastic
Hi everyone,

I have a few prototypes I need quoted and they’re fairly complex so I’m looking for someone who likes a challenge. There will be 2 parts needed in the beginning and I’ve attached a simplified, sample drawing showing the more complex features of the difficult part. Once these are made, I’ll have to reorder this same part 2 or 3 times with minor adjustments. If interested, PM me with contact/company info for full drawings and models of both parts. The profile cut might be a good candidate for EDM but not sure.

Thanks.

Attachment resolution was lowered when uploaded so dimensions and specs are below.

Material is 303 Stainless.
Most tolerances +/- .002”
Loosest tolerance +/- .005”
Two flatness callouts of .001”/.002”
Slot Width .045"
Dimensions 1.50 x 1.50 x .35
R.015 Max

Attachments

• Sample Part.jpg
    Sample Part.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 336
PM'ed and email you on 9/11 with company name and company email address.

Hi everyone,

I have a few prototypes I need quoted and they’re fairly complex so I’m looking for someone who likes a challenge. There will be 2 parts needed in the beginning and I’ve attached a simplified, sample drawing showing the more complex features of the difficult part. Once these are made, I’ll have to reorder this same part 2 or 3 times with minor adjustments. If interested, PM me with contact/company info for full drawings and models of both parts. The profile cut might be a good candidate for EDM but not sure.

Thanks.

Attachment resolution was lowered when uploaded so dimensions and specs are below.

Material is 303 Stainless.
Most tolerances +/- .002”
Loosest tolerance +/- .005”
Two flatness callouts of .001”/.002”
Slot Width .045"
Dimensions 1.50 x 1.50 x .35
R.015 Max

I was looking into your company and got pulled away from the computer. Thanks for the follow up.

I've selected a supplier and wanted to notify everyone that this is closed. Thanks to all that responded.

Back