What's new
What's new

RFQ QTY 1000 Flats Machined on 3/8 Rod

OP says he's looking for a weldable steel. While 12L14 "can" be welded, it's not optimal because of the added lead.

Tig Welding 12L14

Other than some production welding of 1018, everything else I welded was mystery metal repairing a broken part on a machine I owned, so my welding knowledge could fit in a thimble.

I see them now and sent a quote. It does appear I have issues sometimes with things others don't have. I suppose it has to do with the operating systems I am using on my PCs. I don't replace things until they stop working.

EDITED by Ox:

Mr. Tool:

You are new here, I understand.

For starters, I will be deleting your shop ad as it does not meet the min requirements outlined in the sticky in this board of a min post count of 50, to establish that you are a "contributing member". This space is for regular posters here, and not an ad board for the whole world that doesn't contribute.

Secondly, if you pull up another RFQ thread that is old, I will set you in the corner for a while.

Not only is this thread a month old, but the last post says that he has closed the RFQ a whole month ago.
Of all the shops on this site, doo you really think that you are offering something so special that no-one else was able to produce, and he was setting on his hands waiting for Johnny Come Lately, and that you are his new savior?

--------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Last edited by a moderator:
EDITED by Ox:
Mr. Tool:
You are new here, I understand.
For starters, I will be deleting your shop ad as it does not meet the min requirements outlined in the sticky in this board of a min post count of 50 /snipped/........
offering something so special that no-one else was able to produce, and he was setting on his hands waiting for Johnny Come Lately, and that you are his new savior?
--------------------
Think Snow Eh!
Ox

No kidding; I'm pleased, no thrilled OUR CORNER OF THE NET IS POLICED!

Back