What's new
What's new

RFQ - Round Bushing With Square Hole

blake in spokane

Hot Rolled
60 pcs. mild steel, 2" rd. od. X 1-1/4" sq. X 2" long. Split one side to squeeze down on square.IMG_0095.jpg Would like a price with in a week & delivery 4-5 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 760
  • IMG_0097.jpg
    IMG_0097.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 525
Blake,

I am working on a quote for you and I have some questions.

Do you need the arcs on the corners? I have an EDM machine and can burn straight edges.

I also have the same questions as hardplates. What are the tolerances and can it be CRS? I am getting .003 total electrode wear over 2.375 depth

Can the slot be just a saw cut?

Vincent Eggleton
541-921-8967
1204190853.jpg

HUH?

Stuart

The pic that shows the bearing. It could be a round shaft thru the bearing with a square milled on the end, assuming the whole shaft doesn’t need to be square( I assume it must)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The pic that shows the bearing. It could be a round shaft thru the bearing with a square milled on the end, assuming the whole shaft doesn’t need to be square( I assume it must)

Maybe. Maybe NOT. Kustomizer might be onto a better way with ONE part to fab, not TWO, annnd lower risk it goes adrift to boot.

For-sure I have off-the shelf pillow-blocks with hook-spanner actuated eccentric locking collars that grip a round shaft better than set-screws do and don't even mar it appreciably if it has to come back OUT easily for service.

Not a new need, y'see. Big world, etc.

https://www.ebay.com/i/273905505641...41&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2386202&algv=DefaultOrganic

s-l1600.jpg

---------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Back