What's new
What's new

RFQ - several small aluminum parts - need 4th axis - or lathe with sub

Joe Miranda

Titanium
I would like a quote with delivery time on several parts that are all about 2" diameter and 1 1/2" long or less - one of each and there are four different parts. The files are too big to attach so if you email me I will attach them to your email. Thanks - Joe [email protected]

I would like a quote with delivery time on several parts that are all about 2" diameter and 1 1/2" long or less - one of each and there are four different parts. The files are too big to attach so if you email me I will attach them to your email. Thanks - Joe [email protected]

Let's place this on hold - after getting ball-park pricing the engineer is re-thinking these.

Haha - thanks for that Doug! Who is this Jeffk? He has 20 posts and I am going to cut myself out for this guy?! Moron (ie - Democrat)!

Not trying to cut you out of anything more of just trying to help you get your part manufactured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new take on the Miranda Warning: you have the right to be stupid.

Ah, the Stupid Right - whenever you need a Capitol invaded, there they are...

You have the right to be stupid has always been on the Miranda warning

Definitely not my intentions it sounded like the engineer needed help designing a part to be more cost effective during machining

I'm pretty sure Joe has his own shop, he's not internal to the engineers company.

Gotcha, I figure the engineering was at his shop. Makes sense

Jeff - no harm no foul. I have a shop with cnc mills and lathes. These are prototype parts we don't have time for. I have talked to this engineer and she still doesn't understand why they would be so expensive to manufacture. I should have given her the ballpark price BEFORE I asked for quotes. My bad! Sorry I wasted people's time.

Back