What's new
What's new

RFQ small 6061 part, 100 pieces

Grimalkin

Plastic
Hey there, I hope these diagrams are good enough, i need 100 pieces of these to start, let me know if you have any questions. 6061 aluminum. Canada would be highly preferable, although I am open to USA quotes, I can drive it across the border near Vancouver but duties may make it much better to get the supplies from Canada.

The depth of the small hole is only around .1”, the 59/64 drilled hole goes all the way to the end allowing about 0.1” of depth for that hole. The bottom of the hole can just be tapered as per the drill bit, no need to flat bottom it, the drill I used was 118 degrees which I imagine is standard.

If you are able to anodize, please include that. I am looking for a matte/semi gloss finish.

DSC_4496.jpg
DSC_4493.jpg

Attachments

• DD270144-F2F9-472B-83C1-BC8C61A9608A.jpg
    DD270144-F2F9-472B-83C1-BC8C61A9608A.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
I figure plenty of Canadian guys will quote this so I won't bother. For the record people are going to want to know if they can quote without anodizing.

I was going to get them anodized locally, but yes If you can anodize them also that would be good! I do not want a highly polished anodize, maybe a semi gloss type finish.

I was going to get them anodized locally, but yes If you can anodize them also that would be good! I do not want a highly polished anodize, maybe a semi gloss type finish.

Like I said, not quoting, but I was thinking the other way around. With your picture you were expecting a quote for a part with anodize of which if you are where I am at and can't do it in house you are eliminated. Minimum price for type III is $287.50, that is insane.

Like I said, not quoting, but I was thinking the other way around. With your picture you were expecting a quote for a part with anodize of which if you are where I am at and can't do it in house you are eliminated. Minimum price for type III is $287.50, that is insane.

I can get the powder coat or anodize locally, but If you are able, please provide a quote with and without the finish. By no means are you eliminated by giving raw aluminum.

Back