What's new
What's new

RFQ small SS flange

gundog

Hot Rolled
I have a need for this small SS flange see DXF & picture. I am thinking it needs to be made from 316 stainless it will be used in the marine environment. I am making some light duty ones now from 6061 T6 but I would like to offer a heavy duty option. 50 - 200 parts with a recurring order. You can contact me by email [email protected]

It would not let me load the DXF but if you are interested I can email it. This part fits a pocket to a part I make and I will supply a part to assure proper fitment.

Attachments

• Flange part for bid.jpg
    Flange part for bid.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 246
Laser or waterjet cut finish around the contour acceptable ?

And target price.

Edge finish is not super important the part fits inside a pocket so it just needs to fit easily in and out with about a .010" slip fit I have accounted for that fit in the size. A mill finish will work. Giving a target price isn't that the reason for quotes? I quote prices for my business material + what I need to make per hour on a part = what I charge giving a target price lets say it is $5 and you could do it for $2 you will come in at $4 to $5.

This part is small enough it may fit in scrap that a company has left from making something else that company could probably make them cheaper than a company making this part from scratch. As a manufacturer I often create new parts that fit in scrap to utilize the most out of material I am buying. I could easily see this being the case of a company water jetting or laser cutting parts.

I have several bids now they range by quite a bit.

Back