What's new
What's new

RFQ - Stainless Steel pins

SamH

Hot Rolled
I am working on a drawing, but here are some specs/how I make them now.

material is 1/2 304 stainless round

Overall length is 4.5"
Section turned down to 0.375 -.005
Turned down length is 3.0"

Larger end is faced and small chamfer
Smaller end has larger chamfer -no real specs

Here is a pic

Pin.jpg

Preferable would be to get batches done in what a piece of material yields, and then set as ongoing job as needed.

If it helps I am a very satisfied customer of josh good work fast turnaround and no bullshit. You will be happy. Don nelson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it helps I am a very satisfied customer of josh good work fast turnaround and no bullshit. You will be happy. Don nelson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Don.

That's awesome for the compliment.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Do some people seem overly desperate lately or is it my imagination?

We do need more information from you, to save you time and money just FAX over your best quote and if we can go lower fine, if not thank you for the opportunity.

We do need more information from you, to save you time and money just FAX over your best quote and if we can go lower fine, if not thank you for the opportunity.

Fred, is that you? Somehow "squirrel" rings and old bell, just not sure which one.

I can't hold it in. . .

Are you actually asking the buyer to send you his best quote so you can decide if you'll make the parts for less or not?

I can't hold it in. . .

Are you actually asking the buyer to send you his best quote so you can decide if you'll make the parts for less or not?

I can't be sure, but I think it is someone I have ran across on other forms many years ago, if it is the post was meant as sarcasm, making fun of those that seem overly desperate.

I can't be sure, but I think it is someone I have ran across on other forms many years ago, if it is the post was meant as sarcasm, making fun of those that seem overly desperate.

Well that's a different story then.

That gets a lol.

Back