What's new
What's new

RFQ for turned aluminum parts and a mold

woodworkingnw

Plastic
I have some prototype parts I'm looking to get made. Parts range in size from 3/8"x3/4" , 3/4"x4.7". The mold is 3x7x3/4" thick. Located in PA and would prefer someone local because I have a few other things I'm working on and have examples to show. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm looking for a pretty quick turn around, hopefully within 7-10 days. Send me a message and I can send over all the .step files.

Located in PA and would prefer someone local because I have a few other things I'm working on and have examples to show.

Your going to want to firm up your location a wee bit more if you want that level of service.
PA is a very big state.

Ah yes..."Pizzaborg".....We are getting snow here.

I have a call in to find out where a local shop used a plastic
shop near New stanton, sounded like your type of place.

Update:
Have been super busy, and have not been able to locate molding shop in area.

Come up I-79 and poke around Meadville.
Is a nest of mold shops.
Might ask for a specific mold shop based on your requirements.
You could try a mold supplier "Leech Carbide" and they may be able to point
you to a customer.

We are located in Western CT. Is that close enough? If you are interested let us know.

Ian Glen
email : [email protected]
203-267-6434
JM Products, Inc.
6 Benson Rd.
Oxford, CT

Someone is still using AOL? Sorry but I see that as a major red flag and I have no interest in this job.

I live down the road in Woodbury CT must be a new guy or a very old guy. We work with a couple @aol’s or @snet’s maybe I’ll buzz by when I go to one of our customers out Oxford way

I live down the road in Woodbury CT must be a new guy or a very old guy. We work with a couple @aol’s or @snet’s maybe I’ll buzz by when I go to one of our customers out Oxford way

I probably shouldn't brand people, but I give a lot of weight to my own person experience. Back when the internet was new to most people I considered AOL pure evil and did my best to help anyone I could rid them self of them. On some of the computers I pretty much had to format hard drives to use a new internet provider as AOL software did it's best to be hard to remove and block a new install. Some of my older friends and relatives, would not switch even if something more reliable and much cheaper was available. It was like AOL had brainwashed them. A good example of AOL's evil was when my mom died in 2003 (The company I got her to switch to went out of business so she switched back to AOL) when I called to cancel they told me I couldn't as I wasn't the one that ordered the service. They said I would have to send them a death certificate and legal documents showing I was executor of her estate. I just cancelled the credit card the auto pay was on. Sorry for the rant, every time I see AOL is still alive I get jacked up.

JM Products has a decent web page with shop photos- seems pretty legit, address is the same , but I couldn’t the contact info to come up on my work pc

Edit: rereading the thread, we seem to have mixed up two similar shops, jb and JM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JM Products has a decent web page with shop photos- seems pretty legit, address is the same , but I couldn’t the contact info to come up on my work pc

Edit: rereading the thread, we seem to have mixed up two similar shops, jb and JM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is just me, I see AOL and lose it, ha,ha.

Back