What's new
What's new

RFQ: We need manufacture for fishing lure heads

Dragginlures

Plastic
This is our first attempt at posting in this forum, so if we aren’t providing enough information don’t hesitate to ask questions.

We manufacture and sell fishing lures. The heads until now have been manufactured offshore and we’re looking to bring that back to the US.

We have 18 different heads, this request is for one particular head in our product line. It’s currently constructed as chrome over brass but could be made of aluminum as well. It’s weight is .03 oz..

I’ve attached picture to give you an idea of shape and size. Its weight is .03 oz. You’ll need to account for the eye and tying cavity (tying cavity is on the next portion of the head). I can send samples.

The order quantity is typically 1,000 to 2,000 per head.

Thank you,

Jeff
IMG_1661.jpgIMG_1660.jpg

Do you have a pdf drawing of this part with dimensions? You will need to post one to get a accurate quote.

This is our first attempt at posting in this forum, so if we aren’t providing enough information don’t hesitate to ask questions.

We manufacture and sell fishing lures. The heads until now have been manufactured offshore and we’re looking to bring that back to the US.

We have 18 different heads, this request is for one particular head in our product line. It’s currently constructed as chrome over brass but could be made of aluminum as well. It’s weight is .03 oz..

I’ve attached picture to give you an idea of shape and size. Its weight is .03 oz. You’ll need to account for the eye and tying cavity (tying cavity is on the next portion of the head). I can send samples.

The order quantity is typically 1,000 to 2,000 per head.

Thank you,

Jeff
View attachment 255995View attachment 255996

Back