What's new
What's new

rfq - wheel adapter

Joe Miranda

Titanium
Hi All,

This wheel adapter is too big for my lathe. Would need 9 within the next month. Material is A514 steel. The overall width is missing, and I will get that, but it should be enough for a quote. If someone wants to quote turning only I can put the holes in.

Thanks.

Joe

Good Morning Joe,

We would be interested in quoting these wheel adapters for you. If possible, could you please verify the finished over all thickness of these adapters? It would help me to quote out the material more accurately.

Thank you

If anyone is following this and waiting for additional info the overall thickness is 66.85mm, the larger dilled holes are 22.2mm +/- .008, the tolerance on the od and id are +/- .02", drilled hole location tolerances are +/- .005". Please include material in the quote, tolerance on thickness and the rest of the features is +/- .01", surface finish is 125 Ra.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the responses. For those of you with less than a couple of years history with the pm community I am going to pass on considering you for this go around. Once you have acquired a couple of years history I will gladly include your quotes in the mix. Please no offense but my reputation is on the line here too.

I just received word back on this and I did not win the bid because of the terms I included on my quote to them. Since they were a new customer and because of the money involved - I was asking for COD and they didn't like it.

Thanks to all for the time you put into this quote and sorry for the bad news.

Joe

Back