What's new
What's new

Seeking machine shops to source steel and brass fittings in Midwest

thistle3585

Plastic
I hope this post is appropriate.

My firm is a Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier to the automotive, agricultural and appliance industries. We are looking for a couple machine shops in or around Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky that can run brass and steel fittings, can PPAP parts, can plate parts(or have a source) and provide IMDS data. Quantities vary between 1000-5000 piece releases each month per part. Although, we do have some large purchases of 25,000 - 50,000 piece per release. Ideally, they will be ISO certified. We currently have a half dozen cnc and screw machine shops that are providing us parts but they can't take on any more work. I presently have a number of parts including dowel pins, dowel rings and steel fittings that need quoted. If this interests you then please contact me at [email protected]. If you aren't familiar with the automotive industry, volume is high but margins are low. We are most interested in anyone that is running screw machines as they tend to meet our needs best.

About us: We are a three generation family business that was started in 1954. We have a sales staff that covers Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky. 70% of our business is in the automotive sector. Along with fittings, we distribute plastic molded parts, springs, caps, hose assemblies and orings. We also apply thread sealants, install orings, complete small assemblies and sort parts. Over the years, we have established relationships with other smaller,family businesses that don't have the sales staff or contacts that we have been able to develop over 60+ years. If this interests you then please contact me and we can discuss it in greater detail.

Andrew Jerman
[email protected]

I sent you a PM. I sent an email but it didnt go through. It said it doesnt exist.

Back