What's new
What's new

Seeking a small "Mom and Pop" shop

M. Roberts

Cast Iron
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a smaller, legit shop that I can send small jobs to in Delaware. My go to shop, Black Stallion Machine, closed and I really haven't found a replacement. If anyone has any recommendations, I appreciate it.

Regards,
Mark

We are a small shop located in WV w/available capacity for CNC milling. Turning centers are currently at capacity however. We'd love the opportunity to quote any work you have available, and can provide you a sample of your part(s) to ensure quality/accuracy are up to your standards. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Hello Mark,
I know you stated Delaware but I'll throw this out there just in case. I'm a one-man-band located in Indiana with a CNC mill. Feel free to send me an email if you can't find someone closer. I'm still a fairly new start up looking to build a good customer base to work with. [email protected]

Hello,
We have a small shop in northeast Ohio. We are always looking for more work and would be willing to ship.
Thank you, Nova Machine

Guys,

Thank everyone for the input. I would really like to find a local shop; a shop that I can jump in my truck and be there in half an hour. I treat all of my vendors as friends, I do what I can to get them paid as quickly as possible; I pick up completed work ASAP. To answer "digger Doug"; no, by no means did our payment policies shut down Black Stallion Machine; Ted had worked diligently for 20 years, and felt that he had enough to retire, so he did....

Mark

Guys,

Thank everyone for the input. I would really like to find a local shop; a shop that I can jump in my truck and be there in half an hour. I treat all of my vendors as friends, I do what I can to get them paid as quickly as possible; I pick up completed work ASAP. To answer "digger Doug"; no, by no means did our payment policies shut down Black Stallion Machine; Ted had worked diligently for 20 years, and felt that he had enough to retire, so he did....

Mark

check out Bridgeville machine in Bridgeville DE. I worked there back in the 90's :D

Reading comprehension issues? Also carriers aren't guaranteeing overnight shipments these days.

my comprehension is fine. other people from other states are also willing to bid on jobs and ship.
fedex red, and ups priority over night has not failed me yet. I am not saying it cant be late but I am just trying to make the point that I would be willing to ship just like other posters.

If Mark is willing to take a chance with out of state prints/RFQ to others I would also like my name on the list :-)

Back