What's new
What's new

Small tailfin assembly, 500-2000 depending, steel preferred

Cannonmn

Stainless
FA750A71-91BE-459B-9845-7ABAB26F2DA4.jpgA561CC81-F2BD-4EF0-BBD9-D02E51A6F77A.jpgThis item is obsolete military item we want as a display item, so it doesn’t have to be as strong as the military item in the drawing we have. We’re trying to get these made for $5. To about $10. Ea., depending on quantity. No big time pressure, we’d like to get 100 in 60 days, remainder in another 60. No paint needed. If your version is multiple piece parts, if price is right we can accept loose parts and epoxy them together in-house. Drawing emailed on req., just provide company contact info with email address. Ledaloy acceptable for the tube section. If stamping dies used we take possession of them after production.

Please email necessary drawings, prints, or files to jay.fleming at go-dragon dot com.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks, I sent you both the overall drawing and a piece of it we may contract out by itself if no affordable bids on whole item. We can make the threaded tube thing in-house if we can’t afford buying whole thing, but we have other things to do and prefer buying them complete. But here’s the low-density version of the least- complete thing we’d want to buy 2000 copies of.4A9E0F60-D8AB-472C-AFF8-F8514E1456CA.jpg

Got a number of bids, getting close to our cost goal of $5-10 ea. Complete assembly, so I don’t need any more unless you can make 500 of the complete tails for close to $10. Ea.

Got a number of bids, getting close to our cost goal of $5-10 ea. Complete assembly, so I don’t need any more unless you can make 500 of the complete tails for close to $10. Ea.

Hi there,

I own a CT based machine shop and specialize in aerospace components such as these. If you're still looking, please send prints and details to [email protected] and I'll send back a quote ASAP.

Thank you,
Rebekah

Thanks to all who responded, I now have affordable quotes in-hand and will notify the selected source Monday, so this is probably my last post in this topic.

Back