Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    You want scary ,get in a bucket 200feet up with a guy starting to panic,and running side to side in the bucket and rocking it violently.....Then wanting to take his harness off,cause he was afraid it was choking him......guy was an ice addict,and the labourers got me to take him up as a joke......When I got down,the boss says ....did ya get the welding done?....he was in on the joke.he assigned the dope head as my "safety man" which you have to have when welding.
    Damn! Sounds bad! I don't know what "Ice" is, never been a drug guy. But definitely not something or someone I plan on dealing with!

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

DPR,you work with 18-25yr olds now,I call em "tattoed and toothless",70% of them are ice heads.......young males dont seem to be able to exist without drugs nowdays,and ice doesnt show in testing 24 hrs after .....whereas weed shows up months later.I simply cant stand young people any more,they are repulsive.,and work at making themselves that way.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    DPR,you work with 18-25yr olds now,I call em "tattoed and toothless",70% of them are ice heads.......young males dont seem to be able to exist without drugs nowdays,and ice doesnt show in testing 24 hrs after .....whereas weed shows up months later.I simply cant stand young people any more,they are repulsive.,and work at making themselves that way.

You sound just like me! I'm only 31, but couldn't agree more!