What's new
What's new

Anyone an expert on Raymond Easi OPC 30 TT electric order picker?

Cannonmn

Stainless
I’m bringing a long-stored vehicle back into service. S/N is AB 21,000+. It has electric steering. When turned on, shows error code 26, and I know what to check from the manual and several threads on Code 26 on the Australian forklift site. Lights showing when power on: One green on carriage control card. On power card, red steering control light blinks, there’s one steady green light near bottom, and three tiny rectangular lights near top, namely two yellow and one green, from left. I’ll be going thru manual to check out each area, but maybe you have info that’d help me get it going quicker. I wanted to move the dead vehicle so turned off brake with the bolts provided, but the thing wouldn’t budge. The manual seems to assume the drive wheel is always lined up with vehicle centerline. But today I found out my wheel is perpendicular to axis of vehicle. I haven’t seen a description of where the wheel is supposed to be, when. Maybe I’ll just jack up vehicle as described in the manual, then centerline the wheel by hand. Hope that’s possible.

58E62B3B-AB38-4396-AFB6-D61868EE80EB.jpg
Have two drive motors and two brakes?

No, here’s rear view showing the 3 motors, from l to r, hydraulic, steering, drive I think.

I haven’t found a description of meaning of the status lights yet, but here are the present light colors when system energized:

Carriage control card: one green light

Power card: IL 1, 2 = green. IL3,4 = yellow. Steering control = blinking red

Think I’d better work on the steering control issue first.

Last edited:
I fixed it, had one 70A blown fuse and a corroded cable plug. Everything works now. The manual helps isolate issues down to very small areas. Much of the manual diagnostics relies on having the Super Password, and fortunately no one ever changed it, and one of the passwords suggested by an online thread, worked.

Back