What's new
What's new

Clark cy40 160 OK 259

Gary Main

Aluminum
dual wheels, 4000 capacity, carb taken off to clean and never finished. it was cheap, and i needed an off road lift, and it fits in my garage doors as well pics soon.

i got one answer from Clark. it was made in 6/20/1957. My biggest question is do they make a 3 stage mast that will fit through a 7 FT door, and bolt on?

They make several 3 stage masts that will fit that truck, however I'm not sure the aggravation will be worth it as those trucks had a steel backed bronze bushing that went around the differential housing that was about 3" wide and 1/8" thick that got lubed on a fitting on the top of the rear mount of the mast which when not done regularly left the ring wear into the differential housing causing major grief. The problem is finding a good mast that that doesn't need the weld on mast hangars replaced along with the differential housing built up and re-machined. I did hundreds of those housings and still have that drum lathe somewhere?

i paid sorry sob for the forklift. he was paid to deliver it. Every time i asked i got the well, uh something. finally almost a month into it, he sends back the money. He sold it to someone else a week after i paid him. I just got a CF50B, runs like a new car.

Back