What's new
What's new

Clark Forklift part numbers lookup?

jeff76

Cast Iron
Wondering if anyone on here has the ability to look up Clark part numbers? I have the numbers out of the clark parts manual but apparently that is not the actual part number for the part. Would like to look for parts online but need the clark part numbers to do that. The parts are for a 1972 Clark CHY60

#34.301 Roller
#34.320 Roller Shaft

Thanks,
Jeff

I recall Clark parts manuals don’t have parts numbers, they have reference numbers. I always had to call the dealer parts dept to get the part # from the reference #, and don’t think there was any other way. Clark parts are a PITA for being a US co.

I recall Clark parts manuals don’t have parts numbers, they have reference numbers. I always had to call the dealer parts dept to get the part # from the reference #, and don’t think there was any other way. Clark parts are a PITA for being a US co.

Yeah- that seems to be the case. Was hoping I could find the part number to look online for prices but guess not. I suppose that's why they do it that way-lol. Got a call in to the dealer.

Jeff

I ordered the parts from the dealer a week ago. I will definitely check them out next time. Thanks for the reply.

Jeff

The numbers in your Clark manual are only reference numbers. The reference number is just a numeric description of the part. You need serial number + part reference and then you get part number. The reference numbers have to be looked up by a separate database. Check out Forklift Parts at Low Prices with FAST shipping | Intella Liftparts they have the lookup program and have helped me in the past.

Back