What's new
What's new

Cute Leetle "Forklift" can go thru 36" door....

My 5K Toyota can go through a 36" door too if you get a little run at it.

They really aren't that strong...:D

The tires make it appear that it can be used on a jobsite (and it's
based on a concrete buggy).

I will go out on a limb and assume it can do it's job at rated capacity
in a muddy work environ.

Even with concrete splash all over the mast...:skep:

Smoke ?
It's got a Honda....the exhaust on those is pure oxygen, puppy dogs,
and butterflies....:D

Smoke ?
It's got a Honda....the exhaust on those is pure oxygen, puppy dogs,
and butterflies....:D
Said fumes, not smoke...thinking if you want to go thru a doorway* you want to go inside a building...pesky carbon monoxide possibilities compared to propane, or even diesel. (so instead of "choke" maybe I should have said headache and getting sleepy.. :ill:) can see it's usefulness for intended purpose....but machine tools, pretty limited.

*plus you have to remove two wheels to do even that !

Said fumes, not smoke...thinking if you want to go thru a doorway* you want to go inside a building...pesky carbon monoxide possibilities compared to propane, or even diesel. (so instead of "choke" maybe I should have said headache and getting sleepy.. :ill:) can see it's usefulness for intended purpose....but machine tools, pretty limited.

The whole thread I posted is a "Joke"...you know..."Humor".

Much like the machine in said posting.

The only thing this machine has going for it is the off road capability.

If it is in fact, articulated, one could fab one easily in a garage
with a buzzbox, and some garden tractor parts.

Much like a "Bendi".

The whole thread I posted is a "Joke"...you know..."Humor".

Much like the machine in said posting.

The only thing this machine has going for it is the off road capability.

If it is in fact, articulated, one could fab one easily in a garage
with a buzzbox, and some garden tractor parts.

Much like a "Bendi".

Wow that guy is proud of that thing. $3800?

I bought my Clark yardlift for $1450 (still high, but options were limited) and it'll fit through doors, though the mast is a bit tall, but so is that guys whatever. And that's without removing the wheels.

If we're allowed to remove stuff just cut the wheel well fender thing off of my Caterpillar lift and you can get 3600 pounds through a door.

And you know, my Marriotti will go through narrow doors and into narrow spaces in the shop while actually carrying something heavy... and without risk of falling off the back....

It does, however, lack the combined CO fume emitter hand warmer, and the spashed cement styling...

Back