What's new
What's new

forklift tires source?

I needed some tires for my JD loader/forklift a few years ago (in Tx), the local tire and heavy equipment shops all quoted 1K+ each, found them online in Houston for $500 each delivered. I forget, made in Korea or China, so far holding up well.

I used to make the M&M polishing tube drive wheels for all the M&M plants and they run on fork lift tires. There’s a guy that has a box truck with a press inside that covers Tennessee, Carolinas, and Kentucky. You give him a call with what size and type you need and on the day he's in your location he swings buy and presses them on free or next to free. Iv'e bough well over 5000 7.5x15 and 16 road runners from him over the years and nobody beats his prices.

After I left TN my cousin took over the M&M contract and still uses the same guy. I don't have the number but he would be happy to give it to ya.

PM me and Ill give you his number if you want.

I bought pneumatic tires online for my small forklift years ago. Discount Tires I think was the name. They were cheap and worked great. My lift had tubes and a split rim so changing them out was easy.

Back