What's new
What's new

Mazda M4-2.0 LPG Rebuild Parts for Hyster H 40 forklift

Petergun

Aluminum
I have a Hyster 40 forklift with a Mazda M4-2.0 LPG motor that needs rebuilding. I am looking for a engine rebuild kit but am not having much luck finding any. Hope some one can help. Thank you

Mazda Forklift Engine - 2.0L or 2.2L? - Intella Liftparts

The Mazda 2.0 and 2.2 Liter engines were used in the 1980's, B2000/B2200 series trucks, the Mazda 626 cars too, for a bunch of years. Even ran across a factory Turbo version.

Kia bought the foundry equipment for the FE series engines and used the same block with a 4 valve head on their late '90's Sportage mini SUV.
Dunno what the market penetration of Mazda was down on your side of the line, but up here they were, and still are, pretty much everywhere.

I have not personally tried, but am informed that a Ford Taurus V6 will bolt in place of the Mazda 4, if you really want a hot-rod lift! :)

Was a long time owner of a Mazda B2000 that I kept alive out of u-pick wrecking yards for really really cheap! IIRC, the B2000/ B2200 series ran from about 1983 up until 1992. I had a 2.0 in a 1984 Mazda B2000. If that gives you a reference point.

Back