What's new
What's new

NAMCO Forklift manual available

Ray Behner

Diamond
Got a phone call from a fella in S Dakota asking about a manual. Couldn't help him. He calls back the next day with some info and a website. Thanks Brian.
NAMCO is still supported through Manitex in Texas. You can either call Christie @ 708 237 two zero 84 for a manual for 25 bucks or download at:

namco forklift 7487 service manual

Some parts are still available from what he told me. I would think the manual would be serial number specific, so it may be helpful to call Christie first.

I have an original manual. I think I sent a copy to someone several years ago. If anyone can't get one through the posted source, I can copy mine.

The last thing I had to work fix on mine was the brake master cylinder. It turned out that someone had replaced the piston with the wrong length. It is what used to be a common Lockheed cylinder but now the guy at the parts store didn't know what it was. I found one on EBAY.

Bill

LC 20/20 electric lift manual

I have an original manual. I think I sent a copy to someone several years ago. If anyone can't get one through the posted source, I can copy mine.

The last thing I had to work fix on mine was the brake master cylinder. It turned out that someone had replaced the piston with the wrong length. It is what used to be a common Lockheed cylinder but now the guy at the parts store didn't know what it was. I found one on EBAY.

Bill

Hi Bill I just happened upon your thread, I sure could use a copy of that manual I have been looking all over creation for one I even have calls into Schaeff the co. that took over Namco would you be interested in sending me a copy either paper or PDF you can contact me at [email protected] thanks .....Atten Steve

Back