What's new
What's new

Need inf on A concrwete buggy

William Terry

Aluminum
I have searched almost every ware but I cant find it. I Am looking for a shop manual for a Prime Mover model M-15B. This is an older concrete buggy with a Wisconsin or Kohler engine, push to steer, foot actuated dump, from the 1950s or 1960s. need the shop manual, the parts manual would help too, but I need the shop manual. Any one have one or any idea ware I can get one please let me know. This is for my use only. Picked one up and got it running but need to adjust the clutch , forward & reverse. And I would like to know what oil or fluid goes in the tranny. This thing is built TOUGH. Please help if you can. Thank you. WRT

Small world I have one also, for about 10 years now, could never find a book, a real handy rig.Mine has a seat and you ride and drive like a atv...Phil

Thanks for the input. I had 85-140w gear oil in it. Drained to replace seals and just want to put in the correct oil befor I ruin something. thanks again.

I guess your unit works fine with it. Does it roll easy when engine is not running?? Thanks I may go back to gear lube if I can't find out what the manufacture recommended. I also am looking for plans for a radius cutter for a Sheldon lathe. Found some videos but no plans. Boring on the lathe is not too difficult but boring a hole on my mill is giving mea fit. I got it done but the chatter is terrible at any speed, cutting cold roll. I guess I need a lot more practice. Thanks again WRT

Your buggy appears to have a bronze worm final drive.....bronze worm is generally considered to be a no-no with EP oils.....I would also expect a wet clutch to be a no- no with EP oil.....and thick oil of any kind..Where a machine runs cold ,there is no need for thick oil......EP85/140 is for truck diffs running at 200F under massive gear tooth loadings.

Enough on the concrete buggy. Looking for plans for a Radius cutter to use on my Sheldon lathe. Found Some how to on U Tube but the only plan cost $$.I don't have too much $$. Some for sale on e-bay but again $$ problems. The way lube container on my mill don't hold much and I try to remember to pump it every time I use the mill , I am amassed how little I have used. I bought a gallon and I guess It Will last a long long time. Having fun with mill & lathe. W.R.T.

Back