What's new
What's new

Pallet jack wheels by dimension?

BobH

Aluminum
I've got a old reliable pallet jack that needs new wheels but has no identification on it. Does any vendor list wheels by dimension, od, id, width etc? Bob

No help with sourcing them, but I remember years ago before the internet had fully taken hold and we got our pallet jack parts from a local auto-part store that doubled as the small town "industrial" supply, we had a couple old Multiton foot pedal pallet jack that kept going through fork wheels. They had the rubbery neoprene over plastic wheels and it seemed like we were replacing them every year or less when the neoprene would decompose, break apart and leave the too-small plastic core behind. My dad finally decided he'd just make his own out of some polypropylene tube drops we had. Simple design with a couple ID shoulders for bearings to press into.

That was about 20 years ago and the wheels are in better shape than the rest of the pallet jack.

I had an old pallet jack that never did work right and I was always trying to shade tree repair it. When I finally had enough of it, I called and priced a new one. $300 for a new one, if I had known they were that cheap I would have bought a new one a long time ago and saved me a bunch of grief.

Back