What's new
What's new

Portable electric forklift/pallet truck, that self-loads into van or pickup.

Spud

Diamond
When you need to load and don't have a forklift or loading dock, and need a means of unloading at the destination point. Downside is that you need a pallet with open bottom.

I have watched the video a number of times and two things are not clear to me . First when she pulls the unit back and the back wheels are well past the edge of the truck what keeps the unit from tipping out. I assume that at the front of the forks there is a substantial solid mass to act as a counter weight but it is not clear from the video. Second when she pulls the unit back so that the rear wheels clear the edge of the truck for lowering what is the unit rolling on besides the front wheels. Even more important when the pallet is raised and pushed into the truck and then the lift itself is raised then the lift and the pallet has to be pushed forward till the back wheels make contact with the truck deck. I can't see anything in the video that how this is done other then the front wheels and dragging the back of the pallet

I have watched the video a number of times and two things are not clear to me . First when she pulls the unit back and the back wheels are well past the edge of the truck what keeps the unit from tipping out. I assume that at the front of the forks there is a substantial solid mass to act as a counter weight but it is not clear from the video. Second when she pulls the unit back so that the rear wheels clear the edge of the truck for lowering what is the unit rolling on besides the front wheels. Even more important when the pallet is raised and pushed into the truck and then the lift itself is raised then the lift and the pallet has to be pushed forward till the back wheels make contact with the truck deck. I can't see anything in the video that how this is done other then the front wheels and dragging the back of the pallet

Second video down on the left of this page shows what look to be urethane rollers for rolling into the truck when the swivel casters are in the air.

I too am curious about it not tipping. I wonder if the batteries are in the forks tips.

Videos – The Innolift Self Loading Portable Forklift!

Back