What's new
What's new

Pulse guns

Plouch16

Aluminum
Anybody have any experience using pulse guns? We mostly have Chicago Pneumatics that are for industrial use (not harbor freight) and I'm looking into getting some Cleco pulse guns. Anybody have any of these in their shop that would like to share? I'm new to the pulse gun thing, but understand it's intended use for consistent torque. As always, any input is helpful.

Atlas Copco is another player in the biz in addition to the two you mentioned.

Are you going pneumatic, DC electric, hydraulic, or battery powered?

There's actually a lot of players in the cordless game such as Hitachi and Panasonic.

I haven't really had bad experiences with any of them. As always, check them frequently. Nominate someone in your plant to be the torque dork and calibrate & check them on occasion.

Atlas Copco is another player in the biz in addition to the two you mentioned.

Are you going pneumatic, DC electric, hydraulic, or battery powered?

There's actually a lot of players in the cordless game such as Hitachi and Panasonic.

I haven't really had bad experiences with any of them. As always, check them frequently. Nominate someone in your plant to be the torque dork and calibrate & check them on occasion.
They will be pneumatic. Apparently they tried the battery operated and the coolant wore them out QUICK, so they are not willing to go down that route again.

Back