What's new
What's new

33 emergency stop error help!!!

cimtek

Plastic
Hi Guys, firstly id like to introduce myself as this is the first time posting on here. I have done alot of reading on this forum and the info is invaluable.
So i finally took the plunge and bought a mazak 200y integrex with a 640mt controller 1998
we got it in the shop last week and have finally got some power on it.
strangly though would you believe it, ive already come across a problem i cant solve lol.
im getting a 33 emegency stop error on the diagnostics and cant clear it.
I have read through some posts on here and tried what i could but to no avail.
Ive got e7 on all drives except one which is a mr-j2 mitsy drive which is flashing e9?
im hoping someone knows something as im completely stuck.
thanks in advance
connor

Hi Guys, firstly id like to introduce myself as this is the first time posting on here. I have done alot of reading on this forum and the info is invaluable.
So i finally took the plunge and bought a mazak 200y integrex with a 640mt controller 1998
we got it in the shop last week and have finally got some power on it.
strangly though would you believe it, ive already come across a problem i cant solve lol.
im getting a 33 emegency stop error on the diagnostics and cant clear it.
I have read through some posts on here and tried what i could but to no avail.
Ive got e7 on all drives except one which is a mr-j2 mitsy drive which is flashing e9?
im hoping someone knows something as im completely stuck.
thanks in advance
connor

S52 00E9 S- E9 Main circuit OFF warning

problem:

The servo ON
signal was input
when the main
circuit power
was OFF.

solution according to the book:

Turn ON the
main circuit
power.

I would guess , NC was trying to initialize this MR-J2 unit but unit itself doesnt sense incoming AC voltage.

cheers noname,
i have turned on the main circuit power but im still getting these issues. I have power cycled the machine a couple times to see if it would clear anything.
Im also getting low hydraulic pressure and low air pressure just incas this has anything to do with it.
Im getting low air pressure because the air isnt yet connected but the hydraulic tank is full and the hydraulic power pack is on.
not sure if this would cause any issues with the 33 emergency stop error but thought i would thor it out there just incase

no. air pressure is a sensor feedback. Hydraulic pressure is same story.
I am not 100% sure about MR-j2 for ATC and MAGAZINE reference positions ( i am under impression that you can restore ABS postion no problem at all with software that is sitting on your machine Windows Desktop application)

But what you can do (in case ATC and MAGAZINE units are the same type), if you want to do it.

Go into WINDOWS, open MR-J2 software, then select each axis and backup their parameters , so you can restore reference points later on.

Then you try to swap them (make sure before you do it, that you really have all AC incoming voltages ), if problem moves, then one of MR-J2 unit is faulty.

p.s. better connect the air, god knows what this machine has in PLC when it comes to missing air pressure.

Low hydraulic pressure might be a phase issue, which could cause the e-stop. switch 2 legs and see if you get pressure

Beat me to it

unlikely but possible. If one phase is gone or weak. MDS units power supply will alarm as well. ( yep... I realized it was about phase order later on)

in case one phase is missing or weak:

error 67- Open phase -The R, S or T input power of the power supply unit is open.

Alarm 67 is indicating that the MDS-A/B/C-CV power supply unit has detected that either the R, S,
or T line of the AC 200V has lost power, or is not connected. This will either be the result of
something wrong with the voltage source (broken wire, poor connection, or an actual power
problem) or something wrong internally to the power supply unit.

So it can be missing AC phase on particular MR-J2 or doggy unit itself. Possibly. Or something else very simple and silly.

p.s. Find somewhere a fan, which has an arrow on its case (direction of rotation), that will show you if 3 phases are in order. Or force hydraulic pump and see if it builds a pressure on pressure gage,

guys you are absolute genius's, changed the phases over and that cleared the low hydraulic pressure and once the air was connected all the errors reset.
thankyou very much!

Back