barely know Mazatrol, but need a test program
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default barely know Mazatrol, but need a test program

I barely know anything from Phils videos and Believe me have watched them. I am getting ready to close a good deal on a Mazak with subspindle and live tooling MAZAK SQT-18MS. Problem is I need a program that test all the features on this thing. Anybody have such a thing. I'd like to see how it turns, threads, mskes Radii, makes a milled feature, transfers part and machines some kind of taper on the back. If you have something else then send it in. Maybe there are features on the machine I haven't even thought on testing. I just wanna make sure I am not throwing my money in a well. BTW, if anyone knows what I should check and look out for please let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have production programs that do that. But you need to know how to teach the machine the transfer points. And load and measure tooling. And the correct tool numbers. And clearance issues because my programs work without crashing on my SQT 250 MSR. I highly doubt they would work on that machine without crashing. I have Fusion controls.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If you are talking about my machine we can do all that when you come down. Currently because of this virus situation things have gotten a little weird for me but it should be cleared up by then.