What's new
What's new

chuck grease

adavid7901

Plastic
the company im with just recently bought a brand new mazak quick turn 300m . the reason im posting is im looking for a reliable supplier of the lubricating compound for the chuck and slide ways. they are citrax ep no.1 and kluberpaste me 31-52. i contacted mazak and they want $8.02 cents for the citrax and $370.95 cents for the kluberpaste, if any one knows where i can get it cheaper or a suitable substitute it would be greatly appreciated.

We purchased a new 300M a little over a year ago. If you have any questions let me know? For the Citrax it was best to get it direct from Mazak. And we purchase the Kluber direct.

adavid7901, Mazak have two approved greases for Kitagawa chuck: Kluberpaste ME 31-52 and Chuck-EEZ grease. However, please note that the Kluberpaste ME 31-52 is not approved by Kitagawa.

You can buy the Chuck-EEZ grease directly from Kitagawa in US (North Tech Workholding) or from any distributors of Chuck-EEZ grease manufacturer. Please see below link: CHUCK-EEZ - Stocking Distributors.

Kyodo Yushi Citrax EP No.1 you can replace by Mobilux EP 1. But please note that Citrax EP No.1 have special cartridge.

adavid7901, Mazak have two approved greases for Kitagawa chuck: Kluberpaste ME 31-52 and Chuck-EEZ grease. However, please note that the Kluberpaste ME 31-52 is not approved by Kitagawa.

You can buy the Chuck-EEZ grease directly from Kitagawa in US (North Tech Workholding) or from any distributors of Chuck-EEZ grease manufacturer. Please see below link: CHUCK-EEZ - Stocking Distributors.

Kyodo Yushi Citrax EP No.1 you can replace by Mobilux EP 1. But please note that Citrax EP No.1 have special cartridge.

Citrax EP1 Kyodo Yushi (Qty Disc) Grease - CNC Specialty Store

I'd recommend Mazak if the help people could tell you how to get a mechanically 100% functional Mazak to return to work. They can't. It's a great resource if you are feeling charitable and have guys paid on the clock who are lonely that you want to pay to talk to people all week with zero functional results.

I've got a Mazak VCU500A-5X down and we're hoping Mazak someday has the staff to send a guy to a service call in 48 hours like Ellison can, because their mits controls just like to quit on us without being broken. Buying some Citrax EP1, because the Mazaks drink it at like double the speed of the Doosans. I'm going to punish that 500 though- it doesn't get any grease until it stops being lazy and comes back to work.

Back