What's new
What's new

Does anybody have a copy of Mazatrol T32-B programming manual please

M K

Cast Iron
Hi

I have just purchased a Hyundai Quick turn 15N which i beleive is just a rebadged Mazak qt15

It has the Mazatrol T32B control and i am wondering if anybody has access to the programming manual for this model control

Any help in locating one would be appreciated

Thanks
Marc

I have just purchased a Hyundai Quick turn 15N which i beleive is just a rebadged Mazak qt15
Be careful if you talk to Mazak about that. Those were never supposed to leave Korea. (They aren't rebadged, they were built by Hyundai under license.) Mazak (at least in the US and China) is very touchy about them ... if they know it's a Hoonday they will not help you.

Hi

Ok, thanks for the heads up, I haven’t yet emailed Mazak direct as I was hoping someone here would have a manual oin Pdf format

Thanks
Marc

Be careful if you talk to Mazak about that. Those were never supposed to leave Korea. (They aren't rebadged, they were built by Hyundai under license.) Mazak (at least in the US and China) is very touchy about them ... if they know it's a Hoonday they will not help you.
This is exactly why I will never buy mazak.

Ther support is retarded. I got an old mazak and I needs to ask a few questions and maybe order some parts

I was not able to get help or parts because the machine was not registered to me. And that was not something you just did. Wtf what kind of support is that.

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk

I was not able to get help or parts because the machine was not registered to me. And that was not something you just did. Wtf what kind of support is that ?
We had similar problems. They wanted more than $3,000 per machine to "register" them. Luckily, in our area, the Mazak guys moonlight :)

We had another negative experience when trying to export a Mazak. For an export license they wanted the original accuracy printouts. But they had lost them.

Excuse me, you guys are the ones requiring this info for the export license, you guys are the ones who lost them, why don't YOU solve the problem ?

They were like, fuck you, buddy.

It's a fricking twenty year old hmc, what are we going to be doing with it, making nukular weapons for the dead sadman ? Stoopid.

Can't say that I am impressed with Mazak service either.

Mazak USA emailed me yesterday asking for the serial number, I told them it was a Hyundai and that’s the last I heard! It’s still their control so I don’t see why they have a problem with it

Hi

It’s totally new to me so I have no idea, all I have read is that you can’t use G-code on the MAZATROL T32B is purely a conversational control

Thanks
Marc

The machine should be with me by Thursday this week maybe earlier so I will find out soon enough

Thanks
Marc

Hi all

Thanks for all the reply’s

Well the machine was delivered by the auction house and although it wasn’t stated, ALL the manuals were in the back of the machine,
Operating manual
Programming manual
Tool eye manual
Chuck location sensor manual

All included which is fantastic

BUT I now have another issue regarding not being able to get the machi e to zero/home initially but I will start a new thread with a relevant title

Thanks
Marc

Back