What's new
What's new

DPRNT on Mazatrol T-2

kb0thn

Stainless
I have a QT-15 lathe with Mazatrol T-2 control. And the EIA option.

I would like to be able to send messages out the RS-232 port so I can remotely monitor the machine. But it doesn't appear that there is DPRNT functionality. Whenever I put a "POPEN" or "PCLOS" or "DPRNT" I get a 602 alarm "AFTER ADDRESS DATA NOTHING".

I don't see any DPRNT or anything that can send to one of the RS-232 ports in the manual.

Is there any thing I have overlooked or is it just not possible on this machine?

Thank you!

-Jim

I have a QT-15 lathe with Mazatrol T-2 control. And the EIA option.

I would like to be able to send messages out the RS-232 port so I can remotely monitor the machine. But it doesn't appear that there is DPRNT functionality. Whenever I put a "POPEN" or "PCLOS" or "DPRNT" I get a 602 alarm "AFTER ADDRESS DATA NOTHING".

I don't see any DPRNT or anything that can send to one of the RS-232 ports in the manual.

Is there any thing I have overlooked or is it just not possible on this machine?

Thank you!

-Jim

I believe this control is way too old to do anything like you are describing. It will communicate and send programs only when the machine is not busy running a cycle.

Back