What's new
What's new

English T32

for reference here's my MC419

2KbMhEwQ8-5rZHvfOYp6lDict6BDCwTjsCXymgrU34mZP7BfJmOE00L4rPCzev0d7VnhRHRgbYSRmD8JE6sj3WkSP7kYxJYxG5ZWpgOk6HDu87ytRv5aYFYGctA1VcOepN7FVz7KKHlNuJYvkkv2twr0AYxUY-5YVCBpEq4-m2KZBQMBjZNLO7ItEf_WpHK6Oy5tWcRGDXXD9nsHru7K9vvmPadrkU7sF5Gy9RY5d-sR5ZHKcZEAp95Kt5X0vOcnY9Jolx4AL2AqWw2ZWbSpWdNU3kIMBCvpX8ShRxxznhkXkYvA0yqxp2jQfb_8bXS4myVLVCmNGbszEfSB1ntZlTsHnXn0D5Rdue8Tajs_7cXV2LGz-3-qwbqi0MguVjJT7sCL3jX3A1zOe583HbewRYQevrMmAV3SypaavJjGnuZHaLbepklXJ8xIK7xrZry5L310z6iL_L0UlN6CBlHrlW4PKOL4k_7nF8Cz03CoQ2FvkgbWjF-bg_u1SdP_-5TkTq1piSCyGL_piGNB1Xa2BK9amzbhPLVQyAY1DIaRFLc6tg4WVni_T7Pm9w-C4kWgr7lYIAxvUyybwKDEJbH4DmP-FVqxH7mSI7Ekkm4z7q-K_damB_JaCuyxk--x1DmFYfNLmSlBAiR5WgOZmOkGw1vJ16A5MzySm8CDZ8ValEpfvOG4mzJmDzs=w2306-h1297-no

I do have an English MC419-2 now, version A for T32-2, and my EPROM reader just came from China. I do intend to copy the eproms for my other machine. I'm currently quite busy, but I'll try to do that soon, and will upload the files.
Edit: As I haven't updated to my language topic, I got also two supposedly English MC419-2s from e-bay, but the seller sent me wrong items, that I believe are for T32-6. They have only two rows by 4 EPROM's (3x4 for my T32-2), though. I could copy them too, if it is needed for your friend. I just have to understand how the whole copying thing works, as it would be my first.

I might be able to help you out. i don't have an eprom reader, but i'm thinking about getting one. I really want to work out how to add EIA to my T32. What sort of reader should i get?

One of my T32-2 lathes have EIA and the other does not. I'm not entirely sure, but I believe that the EIA option is in a MC455 memory board that my EIA enabled lathe has, and the other does not. I checked in e-bay and the price of it was quite discouraging.

Here you can find the ROM binaries for both the T32-6 and T32-2 systems: Filebin :: bin dy3x4bzyb0jkzruo
Here you can see the boards versions: Shared album - Jj Jun - Google Photos
The files are numbered as ROW-COLUMN, assuming that you are looking at the board reading the label and the connector is on your right. From what I see in the hex editor, the language for the T32-6 is non existent, as previously noted, and for the T32-2 I couldn't find any odd/even pattern comparing the files with most big letters in my HEX-editor, as suggested. Please let me know if you do.

Here you can find the ROM binaries for both the T32-6 and T32-2 systems: Filebin :: bin dy3x4bzyb0jkzruo
Here you can see the boards versions: Shared album - Jj Jun - Google Photos/MyPrepaidCenter
The files are numbered as ROW-COLUMN, assuming that you are looking at the board reading the label and the connector is on your right. From what I see in the hex editor, the language for the T32-6 is non existent, as previously noted, and for the T32-2 I couldn't find any odd/even pattern comparing the files with most big letters in my HEX-editor, as suggested. Please let me know if you do.

I haven't updated to my language topic, I got also two supposedly English MC419-2s from e-bay, but the seller sent me wrong items, that I believe are for T32-6. They have only two rows by 4 EPROM's (3x4 for my T32-2), though.

I have two boards MC419 with english language, if you need i can read eproms and send files.
I am looking for eproms data on SF-CA board in freqroll FR-SF-2-18.5 spindle drive, i need all 3 eproms, ROM1, ROM2 and eprom marked as SIN D2764
can anybody help me?
Tibor
mc419 - 1.jpg
mc419 - 2.jpg

sf-ca board is same as on FR-SF-2-26
is possible to read and send eproms content?
I also need eprom from axis drives MR-S11
I will read eproms from language boards and then post link here.

sf-ca board is same as on FR-SF-2-26
is possible to read and send eproms content?
I also need eprom from axis drives MR-S11
I will read eproms from language boards and then post link here.
I can do that for you mate. This will be the first time I've used my EPROM reader. I assume it's a straight forward process?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Back