What's new
What's new

Help with 128 alarm

kid5084

Aluminum
I have began using the probe in my 510C II and 530 to set offsets and when I put the probe away and call a tool to touch off the Z I get a 128 alarm. Interaxis override. How do I overcome this? Sometimes it will move manually in X or Y but only in 1 direction. Z will not move manually at all. Some one has had experience with this?

I have began using the probe in my 510C II and 530 to set offsets and when I put the probe away and call a tool to touch off the Z I get a 128 alarm. Interaxis override. How do I overcome this? Sometimes it will move manually in X or Y but only in 1 direction. Z will not move manually at all. Some one has had experience with this?

This is due to z axis interlock signal is missing. This may arise from your probe.I think it keeps ON in spite of you put it away.So it is better you check probe skip or touch signal turns OFF from ladder monitor or diagnostic monitor.

Abidin

On the 510 I used while we had it, if you used the probe manually you needed to leave the measure page BEFORE changing a tool or there was an alarm that showed up, I don't recall what the alarm was or if this is the issue in your case.

Back