What's new
What's new

Help load parameters to qt10n mazatrol cam t2 , naw it has extra exe "c"

josecnc

Plastic
MAZAK QT1ON MAZATROL CAM T2,CONTROL UNIT TYPE UF701B MELDAS-YT2B DATE 85
Hi, load parameter after initializing naw its have an etra exe(c).I do not have the parameters of the machine, i put those of another machine.IMG_20191112_195913125_HDR.jpgIMG_20191112_195913125_HDR.jpgIMG_20191112_195913125_HDR.jpgIMG_20191112_201049206_HDR.jpgIMG_20191112_201049206_HDR.jpg
The hidden parameters D,X/C and Z/C leave them in zero. I don't know if these are the causes of having an extra axis.
The alarms of the original fault were 131, 150,442, 443. I still have the 131.
Only once i have initialized it, i have read that i should do it more than once. Naw i will follow the process i read here recently to erase memory whit windows xp by hyperterminal.
I will nedd your help and i will be infinityle grateful if someone has parameters for this machine.thanks!!
Attached images of the parameters and diagnistic screens that i have before deleting with windows

Here it is.
Leave hidden parameters empty, your machine dont use them.
20150521_212739070_iOS.jpg20150521_212745720_iOS.jpg20150521_212752570_iOS.jpg

This machine is a QT10 -86
T2
8 tools
Tailstock
EIA/ISO (Check if you have a FX17 board, if not you have to change a OP parameter)
3600 rpm
2 pedal open/close chuck, (if you have 1 pedal you have to change a OP parameter)

Thanks Benganboll. I still need some help.
The process was excellet, i leave everything at zero.Load your parameters without problems.
I managed to move the exes.i worry than he didn,t turn on the bomb..i'm still pending.
my question is up here :I should have started the pump?
Answering your questions :
-I have no fx17 card
-I only have 1 pedal
-8 tools
-Tailstock
What paramerers should i cheat?
I do not have a description of parameters op.

I would appreciate if someone had more information about it.

No FX17 then OP 12 should be 0000 0101
I dont know the parameter for one or two pedals to the chuck right know but I can check next week when I have access to my machines.

No FX17 then OP 12 should be 0000 0101
I dont know the parameter for one or two pedals to the chuck right know but I can check next week when I have access to my machines.

Thank you very much. I will be waiting.
Anything else.
The hydraulic pump do es mor entre when i turn on the machine.
Will it be a parameter?
Some recommendation dir this matter.thanks.

The hydraulic pump do es mor entre when i turn on the machine.
Will it be a parameter?

Do you mean that the hydraulic pump do NOT start? (any alarm under the diagnostic menu)
There is no parameter that controles the hydraulic pump, it will start when machine is ready (no alarms).

Do you mean that the hydraulic pump do NOT start? (any alarm under the diagnostic menu)
There is no parameter that controles the hydraulic pump, it will start when machine is ready (no alarms).
Hello. There is no alarm when energizing the machine..however if i have some alarms when handling the exes, but i repeat when energizing there is no alarms.
I check the pump and indeed if it starts however strangely there is no pressure on the indicators.
Aún opinión?

If pump is running but there is no pressure.. it sounds like you have the incoming phases wrong.
Switch 2 of the 3 phases and see if you get any pressure.

Hi Benganboll, i reversed phases naw everything is fine whith the hydraulic poum.Thank you.
Thia machine does not give up :crazy: still wants to rest while resting. Now i have an alarm 216 related to the speendle , i want to start a cycle star. Has really decided to keep resting..:o
Again i ask for you help, thanks.

the drive has no alarms..it shows three led's on , led 2, 5 and 10(ready, speed detection and zero speed)

Sem FX17, então OP 12 deve ser 0000 0101
Eu não sei o parâmetro para um ou dois pedais para o mandril certo, mas posso verificar na próxima semana quando tiver acesso às minhas máquinas.
Amigo tenho um QT8 e não consigo carregar os parâmetros OP , alguém poderia me ajudar por favor ? Obrigado

Hi there, I'm trying to recommission a 10n with t2 controller.
When attempting to adjust parameters a get a write protect error. How do I set the control to allow writing parameters?

Thank you

Back