What's new
What's new

Mazatrol T-Plus Communication Settings

Romefu12

Plastic
Hello Forum
We purchased a 630 Multiplex with a T-Plus Control that was full of G-Code Programs with no Mazatrol programs at all. The former owners did the programming from a central office and shot the programs out to their shops various machines. It took me a few days to find the correct communication parameter settings to get the G-Code programs to download thru the Tape Punch method to a text file successfully. That's all good.

My problem however is that I cannot download and save a Mazatrol Program that I wrote through any method (DNC or CMT). I thought I read somewhere that the communication settings for G-Code and Mazatrol programs are different. Can someone point me to the correct parameter settings or is there something else I am missing?

I am using NCnet Lite as software.

Kind Regards
Romefu12

Do not expect to see anything more than filename when you save a mazatrol program to disk, but it will work.
Griffo Brothers is the mazak file handling expert.

Red James
I understand that I cannot view or edit Mazatrol programs with the current software. I just need to save it for later. I can send it back to the machine to edit when necessary at the next order.

Romefu12

Run a search, in the past this topic was discussed here bunch of times. I use MachineLink even editor from HSMworks is able to transfer files to/from M-Plus and T-Plus.
and yes you can see whats in the file.

Back