What's new
What's new

i100s tool data parameter issue

Banderson8

Plastic
Mazak integrex i100s.
using mastercam software to post out a mill + turn program
usinig parameters f91-94 to set what tool pages to be used for tool radius/ tool comp/ nose radius comp.

The issue is currently when running a posted program off of mastercam, the lathe tools will correctly read off the mazak tool data page for adjusting x and z offeset to turn the part to correct length and size. When an offset is put in the ACT-O under the tool data page for an endmill I recieve a 835 g41/g42 format error. when i change certain BITS under parameters f92 and f94 to supposedly allow for any T H or D addresses in a program under a g41 or g42 to work i can now no longer turn i recieve a different alarm 837 tool interference error. when ever BIT is changed to the recommended setting called out under the operating manual for the machine, the only way to get it to run is under the mazak tool data page, set all nose radius to 0 and set all actual diameters to 0 under milling tools. Have tried using both the tool offeset page as well as the tool data page for offsetting milling tools for wear, currently can not find the correct parameter settings to allow the use of an eia program and use the tool data page or tool offset page for wear on tools. there are a few other scenarios that pose different problems but this is the basic round up for now. in mean time currently programming how much to remove off of the walls in the cam software, so every time a counter-bore changes size due to wear i have to post a separate program.

thanks

Mazak integrex i100s.
using mastercam software to post out a mill + turn program
usinig parameters f91-94 to set what tool pages to be used for tool radius/ tool comp/ nose radius comp.

The issue is currently when running a posted program off of mastercam, the lathe tools will correctly read off the mazak tool data page for adjusting x and z offeset to turn the part to correct length and size. When an offset is put in the ACT-O under the tool data page for an endmill I recieve a 835 g41/g42 format error. when i change certain BITS under parameters f92 and f94 to supposedly allow for any T H or D addresses in a program under a g41 or g42 to work i can now no longer turn i recieve a different alarm 837 tool interference error. when ever BIT is changed to the recommended setting called out under the operating manual for the machine, the only way to get it to run is under the mazak tool data page, set all nose radius to 0 and set all actual diameters to 0 under milling tools. Have tried using both the tool offeset page as well as the tool data page for offsetting milling tools for wear, currently can not find the correct parameter settings to allow the use of an eia program and use the tool data page or tool offset page for wear on tools. there are a few other scenarios that pose different problems but this is the basic round up for now. in mean time currently programming how much to remove off of the walls in the cam software, so every time a counter-bore changes size due to wear i have to post a separate program.

thanks

MAzaky people ever tried to help you with this more like application side issue?

Back