What's new
What's new

Integrex200 IISY Baxis gone on wrong side

IS

Plastic
i have just got an integrex 200 IISY in my work shop. After few days of book reading I tried my hand at tool changing. In MDI mode gave a command of T0200.6 and input. this tried to make the tool change, but got stuck. In my subsequent tries I messed up the whole situation. The B-axis is supposed to be at home a zero degress i.e tha horizontal tool change point, but now it shows home as the verticle, 90degrees. I have removed the tool that was coming in the way, the ATC arm seems to be back in right position, the shifter is back in the mag side and retracted. The ATC door is not closing and it is not possible to home the machine too. help me out as i am in real hot waters. please please please fast

yes I have tried shut down and restart many times.
When I try to home the machine it gives alarm 252 AXIS MOVE MISOPERATION
i have tried as per the manual.
my problem is the turret does not move to the ATC positon and the ATC door is not closing

also there is alarm 394 ATC controller malfunc alarm when i try from ATC maint menu to turret home

yes I have tried shut down and restart many times.
When I try to home the machine it gives alarm 252 AXIS MOVE MISOPERATION
i have tried as per the manual.
my problem is the turret does not move to the ATC positon and the ATC door is not closing

also there is alarm 394 ATC controller malfunc alarm when i try from ATC maint menu to turret home

Hi,
Toolchange hang-ups are the vain of the integrex. Without actually being in front of the control this is difficult. I am familiar with the 300IIy and larger.

Things to do...

1) Get "Y" to home, the machine will not do anything until you do.

2) The axis move missoperation could be the set-up key is not on, but is most likely the ATC door not closed, axis moves are prohibited with door open...is the door hanging up on the arm? the door gets bound up rather easily.

3) The "B" axis Home position? usually the "B" is fine with 0 or 90, when it shows the visual tool (lower left of screen on the Fusion 640) you are ok, should also show tool #. Visual tool should also show the tool's position Horiz or Vertical.

It is usually a matter of M-codes after the ATC door closes. actually, it is more of knowing what the machine requires to do what you want it to. Do not leave out any step. These are a picky lot of machines!

Following code is EIA code for a toolchange

(Double check the codes against you specific machine This is from a non sub spindle machine)

G40 G98 G97 G80 G20 G90
M200 (Mill Mode)
M219 (orient mill spindle)
M250 (UnClamp "B" axis)
T3131.9 B32 (Toolchange Vertical and next tool pre-stage)
M251 (clamp "B" axis)
***ToolPath***

Hope this helps a bit

Will

thanks
the latest on my situation is:
by putting interloc neg on from ATC menu I was able to home all the axis, but the b-axis still thinks that the verticle is the home position. By hand cranking I got the B-axis to the horizontal tool change position. Then by ATC servo cW, I got the arm to make a full tool change rehersal, probably this got the ATC door to close. I got the B axis rotating by changing the parameter A10 from -31000 to -121000.
But all this does not solve my problem, because the machine still thinks there is something in the way, and it gives alarm '252 axis move misoperation' in normal condition (interloc neg removed condition)
Can you or anyone give some suggestion? I am in deep trouble, thanks!

Hi,

Do you have the "Barrier Cancel" on? Have you set-up the barriers? In most cases they are a pain. If you turn on the Barrier cancel (soft key) be sure to turn rapids to the lowest setting over-ride and watch the machine's every move. the machine will not "see" any "toolsafe" zones. Be very carefull!
Parameters vary from machine to machine so I can't help with that.

Will

THANKS PESCAPATCH,
I AM HALF WAY THROUGH THE PROBLEM.
THE ATC IS BACK IN PLACE AND THE ATC DOOR IS CLOSED. BUT THE TURRET HEAD STILL THINKS THAT 90 DEGREES i.e VERTICAL POSITION IS HOME
CAN ANYONE GET ME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM.
THANKS

look for the turrent inching button. it's on one of the atc screens this lets you move the turret with the hand wheel. then on the same screen there is a turret home key. this srts thr home position. (not send it to the home position)

Hi There,

Not sure but, I think you also have to turn on the "interlock Neglect" for turret inching or rather setting the home position. In the machine menu...it will be on a soft key page all alone, on the right. use the far right orange key. Be EXTREMELY Cautious!!! Make SURE you turn it off after re-setting!!! This key disables the safety functions for maintinance. I cannot state the need to turn this off after you are done enough times!!! Bad things will happen in run if this is left on!!!

Will

Hi, seem to remember that you have to bring the B-axis round in manual then select the smallest increment key until the screen shows that B is home ,will know more tomorrow

It appears that you have somehow retaught your Turret Home Position.
To correct you need to register the zero point of the B axis,
1. go to Machine,
2. ATC Maintenance,
3/ press TURRET INCHING MENU KEY,
4. PRESS AND HOLD THE F/H/O TOOL SELECTOR BUTTON, this will move your B axis.
5. Move it bacK to 0 degrees, check with an indicator to make sure it is zero.
6. Press TURRET INCHING MENU KEY ONCE AGAIN.
7. PRESS THE TURRET HOME POS MENU KEY WHILE HOLDING DOWN THE AUXILLARY KEY MF1 -- THE MENU KEY WILL THEN BEGIN TO FLASH/BLINK
8. PRESS THE TURRET HOME POS KEY ONCE AGAIN.
9 SET THE TOOL SELECTOR BUTTON TO R/V/2 AND HOLD DOWN UNTIL THE TURRET COMES TO HOME POSITION AND STOPS.
10. POWER OFF COMPLETELY AND POWER BACK ON.

Hope this helps.
Also, this is straight out of the maintenance manual. and maybe more clear if you read it yourself.
Regards.

Hi
thanks to all of you
special thanks to
peskapatch
OKIEMACHINIST
sakis and wazimmerman
my machine is fine now

It appears that you have somehow retaught your Turret Home Position.
To correct you need to register the zero point of the B axis,
1. go to Machine,
2. ATC Maintenance,
3/ press TURRET INCHING MENU KEY,
4. PRESS AND HOLD THE F/H/O TOOL SELECTOR BUTTON, this will move your B axis.
5. Move it bacK to 0 degrees, check with an indicator to make sure it is zero.
6. Press TURRET INCHING MENU KEY ONCE AGAIN.
7. PRESS THE TURRET HOME POS MENU KEY WHILE HOLDING DOWN THE AUXILLARY KEY MF1 -- THE MENU KEY WILL THEN BEGIN TO FLASH/BLINK
8. PRESS THE TURRET HOME POS KEY ONCE AGAIN.
9 SET THE TOOL SELECTOR BUTTON TO R/V/2 AND HOLD DOWN UNTIL THE TURRET COMES TO HOME POSITION AND STOPS.
10. POWER OFF COMPLETELY AND POWER BACK ON.

Hope this helps.
Also, this is straight out of the maintenance manual. and maybe more clear if you read it yourself.
Regards.
i wanted this to work but i can't get the "Turret inching" or "turret home position" keys to even light up
i tried being in different modes but nothing

Last edited:

Back