What's new
What's new

Looking for Mazatrol T32-3 Manuals or any that are applicable

DocRossco

Plastic
Does anyone have PDF versions of the manuals for a T32-3 control? I've seen some talk about T+ but am unsure if that is still applicable for the older control. Purchased the machine from a wholesale auction and the previous owner held onto their manuals I suppose. Looked at trying to purchase them from e-bay or other outlets but very little luck and have yet to figure out Mazak's website.

I might have some T32-2, T32-3 and T32-6 documentations, T32-3 and T32-6 might be in Swedish so I have to check that.
What machine is it for?
Did you get any books?

The machine is a Mazak SQT-10M. I've received no books as of yet. Reached out to the seller and was told he couldn't find them. If it is in swedish I'm sure there is software that will allow transcribing based off of image. Whenever is most convenient for you to check, I would greatly appreciate any contribution. [email protected] is most checked e-mail. If there is any other information that would help clarify feel free to ask.

If you can't get what you need from members on here, Mazak will sell you printed or PDF copies of the manuals for your specific machine, as well as parameters. You will need to register your machine with them. I have a T32-2 machine that was also missing manuals. I was able to scrounge up most of the PDFs, but I also purchased from Mazak a couple I could not find online as well as the factory parameters for my exact serial number. It's well worth it if you need to get up and running soon.

Prices quoted to me in 2017:
Individual manuals are $150.00 for paper, $125.00 for CD and $100.00 each for PDF download. The entire set is $950.00 for paper, $850.00 for CD and $750.00 for PDF download.

This is the contact I've used. They seem pretty responsive.

Mazak Corporation
North American Parts Center
Phone: (888) 462-9251 Fax: (859) 342-1350
E-mail: [email protected]

Thank you kindly for taking the time to give me some guidance and for providing that information, I am going to get in contact with them. Hope you have a good day.

Hey Doc and anyone else interested.
When I first started I spent quite some time digging up various maintenance, programming, and operation manual PDFs.
They range from T2 & T3, T32-2/T32-3, as well as 200/250 thrown in for good measure.
There is also chucking cylinder information from Kitagawa as well as every single document I could find on the Mitsubishi spindle drives.
Hopefully this helps ya out.
Please let me know if you have trouble with the link below.

Here is my Google Drive link where you can download all of these.

I might have some T32-2, T32-3 and T32-6 documentations, T32-3 and T32-6 might be in Swedish so I have to check that.
What machine is it for?
Did you get any books?
dear bro.
I have the quick turn 28N turning machine with T32-2 controller.
So, if you have the electric, maintenance manuals please help me with your generous.
this is my email:[email protected]

I am very grateful with your support.

Back