Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xa-mont View Post
    so... i found a thing... and i feel like a knob... i expect everyone should remind me of this constantly.

i was removing the bearing cap on the tail end bearing housing to check out the thrust bearing and see if it exploded out in a mess of bearings/cage when i opened it, and it was then that i noticed. the rear bearing housing was loose AF! like the bolts weren't even finger tight!

I tightened that bad boy up - took some measurements - messed with the BL parameter and here we are...

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...gtOExHUUtrT3l3
    you almost got me killed! I opened your video while sitting in headphones, Jesus, that thing that you always film, .. goes always unregulated into my USB-headphones amplifier. If I die, who is gonna save the planet???

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by noname777 View Post
    you almost got me killed! I opened your video while sitting in headphones, Jesus, that thing that you always film, .. goes always unregulated into my USB-headphones amplifier. If I die, who is gonna save the planet???
    massive backlash problems!?!?massive backlash problems!?!?massive backlash problems!?!? too much compressed air?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xa-mont View Post
    massive backlash problems!?!?massive backlash problems!?!?massive backlash problems!?!? too much compressed air?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    I made USB -stereo amp myself. It pushes watts and watts of power into my SONY-MDR7506 )) hahha

but question remains the same, how the hell your video by-pass Windows sound control and goes unregulated int USB channel? Cause my device doesnt have separate volume control, I do rely on Windows mixer and master volume function.