What's new
What's new

mazak engine lathe manual needed

oldmxer

Plastic
we have inherited an old Mazak engine lathe(Yamazaki 34-120) that didn't come with a manual and of course the feed and thread chart is missing. If we could locate a manual they have graphic reproductions that we could print off. I have searched the net and all I get is cnc links. Any suggestions?

mazak feed chart

don't know if you still need a photo but I have a clear one. it is at a angle so you would have to redraw it but it is very readable

wayne

Hi! I have a rex 1500 24/100 and i need the thread chart ! It is possible to any of you guys to email to me ! I appreciated! Thank you in advance! My email [email protected] thanks again !

don't know if you still need a photo but I have a clear one. it is at a angle so you would have to redraw it but it is very readable

wayne

I would like to have a copy of the tread and feed chart for the Mazak lathe. We just bought a 24 x 120 and the chart is missing. Hope this one will be the same. Thanks.

I just purchased a Mazak Rex 610/1500 and am chasing a manual for it . Scanned PDF would be great, if anyone had a copy. Thanks

Lathe has arrived and it came with a manual! I'm just missing pages 21-25 which I think is the rest of the info about the hydraulic brake system . I will scan what I've got into a pdf if anybody else is chasing a copy.

Would like the missing pages if anybody has them. Thanks

Back