What's new
What's new

Mazak Flex GL-50

karanmah

Aluminum
Hi,
I noticed that my gantry robot head has a lot of play and can not load the part in to the spindle straight.
After I checked inside the head, I noticed the cam followers inside the head has been broken (I don't know what happened to the head by operators???).
I changed the cam followers and put back everything, but now the head can not rotate completely and stop and starting jerking forward and back ward and can not finish indexing.
Is there any special process for reassembling the cam after replacing the cam follower??? I marked every part before disassemble and changed all the angular bearings.
If any one has any information to align the cam and get rid of this problem, I appreciated to have any information and help in advance.
Karanmah

The GL-50 Gang-Tooling CNC Turning Center features a compact design for small workpieces. The machine's versatile chucker configuration accepts either three-jaw or collet chucks for high-efficiency turning capability.

The gang tool plate eliminates turret indexing to keep machining cycles to a minimum.

Back