What's new
What's new

mazak integrex 640mt atc door wont close.

cimtek

Plastic
Ok guys, i have recently bought a integrex 200y 1998. managed to get things going with help from guys here and things have been going weel. ive been going through the manual and getting to know the manual movements of the machine and things were looking good.
for some reason now though i cant close the atc door? it opened no problem. everything else is working as normal i think :confused:
all the axis are in home position.
any ideas?

is this a door that has a special LOCK , one that has a pin inside to lock it and unlock it???? black one with red cover.

do you have electrical drawing?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 239
hi noname, i think i may have explained the wrong door. i meant the sliding door that allows the tool changing arm to come out. i managed to open in in the machine menu but i cant close it. i also cant home the magazine? maybe something to do with the door not closing?

that door is called ATC arm door. Has as well two proxy switches, make sure they are made when door is opened or closed

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 275
there is a pneumatic cylinder on INTGRX mk1 machine, and it must have two proxy switches... now.. machine ages and magnets inside pneumatic cylinder piston gets weak, that is why sometimes , sensors cant see position of the door.

PLC will stop doing anything with ATC or MAGAZINE unless it knows that all proxy switches are made. Go to DIAGNOSTIC screen and see if open and closed are made

hi noname, i think i may have explained the wrong door. i meant the sliding door that allows the tool changing arm to come out. i managed to open in in the machine menu but i cant close it. i also cant home the magazine? maybe something to do with the door not closing?

did the error on one of your MR-J2 drives disappear?

Back