What's new
What's new

Mazak Integrex 70

endaeron

Plastic
Hello everyone, please help, machine mazak integrex 70.Control system Mazatrol T plus. Cannot perform tool change. Who knows how to write a tool change command correctly? In MDI mode, enter T0101,T1M6, T001T002M6, T1HM6 there is no reaction. Help me please

In mdi for tool 9v for example it would be t9000.9

For a boring bar it would be t21000.8

.9 is vertical active pocket
.8 is horizontal active pocket

If you want to call a milling tool the c axis has to be engaged.

In mdi for tool 9v for example it would be t9000.9

For a boring bar it would be t21000.8

.9 is vertical active pocket
.8 is horizontal active pocket

If you want to call a milling tool the c axis has to be engaged.

We tried different options, today we have reached the point where, with the T2000.8 command, it changes the position of the tool holder to horizontal or with the same command, but after point 9 to vertical. When you enter the command T2001.8 gives an error of 327 NOT IN ATC START POSITION

Why do you add a 1 to the tool number? Is that a suffixed tool in the machine perhaps? If that's not in the tool data if won't load it. Some of the errors on this old control are vague.

If you call tool that's already in the turret but in the opposite position it will just index the head. I think that's what you are describing.

If you are calling a tool and the machine is not moving to the tool change position you can go to the machine page, then atc maintenance, press ready then atc home return. This will move the turret to the correct position.

On our machine the tool changer arm loses it position if there is a heavy tool on it for a few hours and it sags and moves away from the proximity switches. We trigger the solenoids under the arm to reset the arm, manually move the tool back into its pocket in the magazine, then in mdi run an m65 code to reset the tool changer memory.

Usually if I have an atc not in start position error it's because there's a problem on the tool changer side.

Thank you all, the problem has gone away to the decisions of the correct syntax for programming a tool call, namely T9000.8, which corresponds to tool number 9 in horizontal mode.

Back