What's new
What's new

mazak qt-20 How much is it worh ?

jetkingparts

Plastic
Im looking at purchasing a mazak qt 20 its at an auction and was told its in running condition by the auctioneer but its basically buying it as is. it also has a lexair bar loader.
Was wondering what its worth and is the Tplus a solid reliable control or should i look for something with a fusion control. Thanks for the input.

mazak1.jpgmazak2.jpgmazak3.jpglexair.jpg

My buddy's shop is all Mazak, about 10 machines. He bought one of these in an auction about 2 years ago for 17k, I believe. The T-plus control is a great control, very stable. I would personally pay no more than 15-17k.

as is not under power is 5-9k in my book.
if it's been off and lost parameters total shit storm is distinct possibility

I will agree with the 15-17 range and also if its not hooked up to power and the backup battery is dead it will have issues with parameters but can be made to run again. Also any machine that has been hooked up to a bar feeder has more than likely been ran a lot.

T plus are great controls. Their is still a lot of parts and support for those machines.

My buddy's shop is all Mazak, about 10 machines. He bought one of these in an auction about 2 years ago for 17k, I believe. The T-plus control is a great control, very stable. I would personally pay no more than 15-17k.

I exactly agree. Sometimes you can get a '98 at this price.
If you get this machine, grab an Allen wrench and check the tightness of all the way cover screws!

Back